Welcome on my blog [:

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Talking a bit..

Hii everyone,

I don't have anything really fashion or beauty related to post right now, but something pretty bad happened. Well it's very painful for me, I think I just lost my best friend in a fight.. And I'm feeling really bad about it so I'm not really happy at the moment. I did wanted to change my life and the way I think with this blog. So I'm gonna do that! I get hurt like really fast and can cry every day and night about it. But I don't want to be that kind of girl anymore. So if something ever happens I can just blog about it [: and that just makes me feel a bit better. And releaved. Especially this subject is very hard for me, cause I had some hard times in my life. And losing my first best friend was the main thing. And now it happened again, but now it's different because I'm changing. I'm more mature now and I don't want to be unhappy and I realised that friends just come and go and I need to live with that.. It's just the way things go. So if you have like the same problems, just be happy and realise that you're here for a reason and that 1 person can't ruin your life! Be strong, Be happy, Be proud.

Thanks for reading, xoxo Lou!



2 comments: