Welcome on my blog [:

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Wishlist

Hii everyone,

So I was thinking of what I could post, and my mom said make a list of what you want this fall. So I'm doing that [: Here is the picture of the things I want..


- Winter coat : Zara
- Jumper : H&M
- Camera, Samsung
- Ugg boots : don't know where I'll buy those
- Macbook pro
- The key, Justin Bieber


So this is my wishlist, I know it's a bit expensive. But I know I'll get the winter coat, the jumper and the uggs from my parents. But I want to buy a camera, for better pictures and for filming. When I start a youtube channel. I really want a new laptop, and I really like a macbook pro but I'll have to buy that myself. And I'll probably ask the Key for christmas [: It's not like that jumper is the only piece of clothing that I want, but I just picked that one randomly.. If I go wintershopping or something like that I will do a new haul [: So I hope you liked it, and thanks for reading! xoxo Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment